Since the day she came in my life, it has been a life changing experience. I truly believe that each child teaches you life lessons, brings you joy and sometimes heartache. This little fairy has brought us nothing but joy; but, has taught us some valuable life lessons.
1. That we are all different human beings and not one of us are alike. That we all learn at different speeds and that its 100% ok and it doesn’t make us less of a person. That we need to look beyond our faults and look at all the amazing things that we are capable of doing.
2. That a small act of love can bring so much joy to a person. That when we are feeling down that just a simple hug and a little song can make all those worries go away.
3. That the only way to be wild and free is just to be ourselves. We cannot worry about what others think about our views, the clothes we are, the life we live, and how we carry ourselves. If we worry about that, we will be depriving ourselves of the true beauty of what living a full life really is.
4. It takes less energy to be happy then to be mad.
5. The importance of family and good friends. I couldn’t have survived the last 6 years without the love and support of my family and good friends. It does take a village to raise a child.
What have your children taught you?
Listening to: my kids eating lunch
Reading: The Cooked Seed by Amchee Min